Dog Watch Cafe Benefit Night
We believe strongly in supporting the community in which we live and work. That is why the Dog Watch Cafe sponsors benefits for nonprofit organizations. These benefits have been very successful, and are a true “win-win” situation for everyone. Here are a few simple steps for having a special day at the Dog Watch Café.
- Organize your group so you can pick your night early. These nights are very popular and the calendar fills up fast.
- Pick any Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Our management staff will assist you with selecting an available date that is convenient for your group. Benefit night is in the winter time.
- Confirm the date by calling the Dog Watch at 860-415-4510. We will need the name, address, and telephone number and email of the contact person and the group name.
- Promote your benefit, and tell everyone the date of your event. Get family, friends, neighbors, business associates, etc. to eat at the restaurant on your day. Inform your patrons to let our staff know you are here for your specific benefit. You receive 15% of the sales from the people from your benefit who dine with us. As a result, the more people who come, the more money you make! In an effort to be sensitive to our other guests we cannot allow signs or soliciting at the restaurant.
- Within ten days of your event, a check will be waiting for you to pick up.
- We at the Dog Watch hope you take advantage of this opportunity, which is an easy and fun way to raise money for your organization. If lunch is a better time for you then dinner, this is also an option. You can also do this multiple times if the dates are available.
- Benefit Nights run from mid October to the end of March and take place on Mondays and Wednesdays.