Dog Watch Benefit days
We believe strongly in supporting the community in which we live and work. That is why the Dog Watch Cafe sponsors benefits for nonprofit organizations. The benefit day for your group runs at both locations on the selected date. These benefits have been very successful, and are a true “win-win” situation for everyone. Here are a few simple steps for having a special day at the Dog Watch Café and Dog Watch Mystic.
- Organize your group so you can pick your day early. These days are very popular and the calendar fills up fast.
- Pick any Monday or Wednesday from November through the end of March (excluding holidays). Have a few back up dates in case we are already full for your chosen day.
- Send an email to Wendy Eck with information about your non-profit and your preferred dates. Wendy will work with you and confirm a date.
- Promote your benefit and tell everyone the date of your event. Get family, friends, neighbors, business associates, etc. to eat at either restaurant on your day. The benefit also includes take out and alcohol! Inform your patrons to let our staff know you are here for your specific benefit. You receive 15% of the sales from the people from your benefit who dine with us. As a result, the more people who come, the more money you make! In an effort to be sensitive to our other guests we cannot allow signs or soliciting at the restaurant.
- Within ten days of your event, a check will be waiting for you to pick up.
- We at the Dog Watch hope you take advantage of this opportunity, which is an easy and fun way to raise money and make friends for your organization. If lunch is a better time for you then dinner, remember that the benefit runs form opening until closing!